Our Personal and Public Involvement (PPI) Panel takes forward the service user, carer and other stakeholder agenda. To become a member of the Panel, download the PPI Panel Information Pack or contact the PPI Team.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a highly poisonous gas that has no smell, colour or taste. When you inhale Carbon Monoxide it starves your body of oxygen. The symptoms can feel like other every day illnesses, such as headaches, nausea, breathlessness, dizziness, collapse and loss of consciousness. For more information please visit theWatch Out! Carbon Monoxide Kills website or call the HSENI helpline on 0800 0320 121.